ABOUT RED FROG
Red Frog Official Twitter Feed
- @patrick_plourde I don't use twitter much or understand how it works. But I hope you are serious that Child of Lig… https://t.co/fpOYy7M0KHSat Aug 18 21:50:18 +0000 2018
- Yup, I am actively tweeting again... just not much. Aiming for 1x per year or so. (I missed 2016.) About to grab a coffee.Wed Jun 21 18:06:11 +0000 2017
- @JEFFVARNER Take ownership of what u did. Stop hiding behind it being an accident. U r not sorry if u claim u thought every1 already knew.Thu Apr 13 23:39:03 +0000 2017
- About to go to work... socks are on, shoes at-the-ready.Wed Sep 23 13:16:48 +0000 2015
- Jenny Whiteley Record Preview and Indi Gogo Launch https://t.co/1mOQ0gk2gx via @sharethisThu May 14 03:03:59 +0000 2015
RED FROG CONSULTING is a one man operation, primarily concerned with the front end. The one man behnd it is Matt Garvin, and he has been doing front end code and design for over a decade. He believes in:
Responsive DesignThis site uses it, as do most recent sites developed by Red Frog
HTML5 and CSS3Red Frog Sites are done in HTML5, and use things like Modernizr and HTML5shim to get them to be backwards compatible. Bells and whistles from CSS3 are used appropriately as well.
Semantic MarkupPlease do view the source to see how clean and semantically correct the markup is!